End of summer closing special $450 settlement fee (regular $950)
Summer specials are not over ! Save $500* on your closing and use a trusted , reliable and experienced Florida title insurance firm with 15 years in business . Our company is attorney owned and operated Martyn Verster, Esq, has been practicing law for over 30 years.
What does a Florida title insurance company do as part of their service?
- Order title search
- Title examination by Attorney or Licensed Title Agent
- Prepare title insurance commitment and comply with all requirements
- Tax search
- Order mortgage payoffs for open mortgages and all liens
- Request Homeowner/Condominium Association payoff letters for maintenance fees
- Inquiry Homeowner/Condominium Association for special assessment and litigation information
- Check for municipal liens, code violations and open permits (i.e. City of Coral Gables or City of Miami Beach, Florida)
- Coordinate the loan closing and title insurance for the new lender
- Prepare all legal documents, e.g. loan documents, affidavits, power of attorney, bill of sale, deeds, corporation resolutions and/or FIRPTA documentation
- Prepare the Closing Disclosure (“CD”) or “HUD” (this closing statement form now used only for cash transactions)
- Pay off open mortgages, liens, judgments and HOA dues as part of the settlement process
- Conduct the physical closing with all parties to the transaction
- Disburse closing funds and pay off all parties
- Record the deed and mortgage and all other necessary documents with the Clerk of the Court
- Issue owner’s and lender’s title insurance policy (approximately 8-12 weeks after closing)
The value for these services is unparalleled. In addition, we provide other numerous services for clients at home and abroad.
Please call 305-271-0100 x701 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for a complimentary contract review.
*$450 settlement fee offered for new files received through 9/15/17. Ask for SUMMER17 special when submitting file. This fee does not include title insurance, wire fees, title search or additional loan fees or loan related fees. For a comprehensive and final quote please request a quote
Established in 2004, The Closing Company Title & Escrow, a licensed and bonded Florida title insurance and escrow agency has conducted over 5,000 closings in Florida and received the Top Performer Award from Fidelity National Title for five years in a row. The company is located in Miami, Florida but the company services the entire state of Florida seamlessly. The company provides the highest quality title and legal services to clients requiring real estate representation in Florida. The firm’s team includes a seasoned transaction lawyer, title agents and paralegals with collective experience in excess of 50 years. The areas of title practice include but are not limited to residential and commercial closings, commercial leases, mortgage agreements, refinancing issues, private lender representation or any other matters involving the sale or purchase of real estate. The Closing Company, Inc. is an agent for Old Republic Title Insurance and Fidelity National Title Insurance and a member of ALTA and the Florida Land Title Association. In addition, the company received the most desirable rating of “low risk” from Secure Settlements, Inc., a national vetting provider for the loan industry.