KNOW BEFORE YOU SIGN: Complimentary Real Estate Contract Review. No obligation.
Is your contract working in your favor? Let us help. Schedule your appointment here. No obligation.
What things are we looking out for?
- buyer type ( individual , corp etc)
- contract type (as is, FAR/BAR etc)
- AS -IS questions
- potential assignment contract issues (flipper/wholesaler)
- closing date
- financing terms
- inspection period
- financing window
- open permit due diligence period/language
- code violation due diligence period/language
- title due diligence
- realtor commissions/fees
- additional terms written in
- proper addendums
- proper disclosures
A quick review and understanding of above contract terms can better prepare a buyer or seller for how their closing will play out and what issues may arise.
Need immediate assistance? Call us at 305-271-0100 or email@example.com