Buyers and sellers can turn to our company to help them navigate their real estate transaction, from the contract stage to closing. As one of Miami’s longest standing and most respected title insurance and escrow companies, The Closing Company, Inc. will ensure that buyers are protected in all aspects of their real estate purchase. After closing over 5,000 real estate transactions since 2004, and with over 30+ years of legal experience, buyers can find themselves working with a company utilizing both modern technology and sound legal practices to prepare for their closing.
Here are some of the high level, licensed professional services that our title company performs:
- Conduct a title search
- Title examination by Attorney or Licensed Title Agent
- Prepare title insurance commitment and comply with all requirements
- Tax search
- Order mortgage and lien payoffs
- Request and review Homeowner/Condominium Association documents
- Check on Homeowner/Condominium Association special assessment and litigation
- Check for municipal liens, code violations and open permits with individual cities
- Coordinate the loan closing and title insurance with the new lender
- Prepare all legal documents, e.g. loan documents, affidavits, power of attorney, bill of sale, deeds, corporation resolutions and/or FIRPTA documentation
- Prepare the CD or HUD
- Pay off open mortgages, liens, judgments and HOA dues
- Conduct the physical closing with all parties to the transaction
- Disburse closing funds
- Record the deed and mortgage and all other necessary documents with the Clerk of the Court
- Issue owner’s and lender’s title insurance policy (approximately 8-12 weeks after closing)
Our title company is backed by the most financially solid and reputable title insurance underwriters in the world: Old Republic Title Insurance and Fidelity National Title Insurance. As appointed agents of these companies, we are working with the most modern and up to data in the world on which to conduct your closing. Our company has received the coveted rating of “low risk” SSI rating service, utilized by most of the nation’s largest lenders.
Our office handles commercial and residential closings ranging from single family homes and condos, to multi-unit and commercial properties. Attorneys and Paralegals will assist in navigating the complex South Florida real estate market.
We offer solid advice on what buyers need to know before they close their South Florida property.
About The Closing Company
The Closing Company, Inc. is a full-service escrow service company and settlement service provider that has been licensed and bonded in the State of Florida for 15 years. Our services include refinance and purchase transactions, lender title review, private lending legal representation, real estate legal services, and document preparation services.