Spring Special $450 Settlement Fee
Spring Special $450 settlement fee. No junk fees. No surprises.
Summer is headed our way so let’s enjoy the last days of Springs with some savings. Save $500* on your client’s closing and Florida title insurance and use a trusted, reliable and experienced Miami title insurance company with 15 years in business and 32 years practicing law. Our company is attorney owned and operated with one attorney, affiliate attorneys and two licenses title agents on staff. About us
What does the $450 Settlement Fee include?
- Title examination by Attorney or Licensed Title Agent
- Prepare title insurance commitment and comply with all requirements
- Tax search
- Order mortgage payoffs for open mortgages and all liens
- Request Homeowner/Condominium Association payoff letters for maintenance fees
- Inquiry Homeowner/Condominium Association for special assessment and litigation information
- Check for municipal liens, code violations and open permits
- Coordinate the loan closing and title insurance for the new lender
- Prepare all legal documents, e.g. loan documents, affidavits, power of attorney, bill of sale, deeds, corporation resolutions and/or FIRPTA documentation
- Prepare the Closing Disclosure (“CD”) or HUD
- Pay all open mortgages, liens, judgments and HOA dues as part of the settlement process
- Complete physical or electronic closing with all parties to the transaction
- Disburse closing funds and pay off all parties
- Record the deed and mortgage and all other necessary documents with the Clerk of the Court
- Issue owner’s and lender’s title insurance policy (approximately 8-12 weeks after closing)
Please call 305-271-0100 or email us for more information.
*$450 settlement fee offered for new orders for a residential purchase or refinance closing received through 6/1/18. Please reference SPRING450