How does Florida title insurance protect your purchase?
What does title insurance protect buyers against?
- Heirs with prior claims
- failure to discharge debt by prior owners
- Missing signatures
- Witnesses and notarization on deeds
- Incomplete or inconsistent corporate documents
- to name only a few.
Why choose our title insurance company?
- 15+ years in business
- Attorney-owned. Practicing law 30+ years
- Member of the Florida Bar and American Land Title Association
- Appointed agents of Fidelity National Title Insurance and Old Republic Title Insurance
- Approved by Secure Settlements Inc. as secure closing.
- Insured, bonded, and licensed in Florida
- American Land Title Agency (ALTA) Best Practice Certified
- State-of-the-art technology for settlement and real estate closing services
- Approved settlement agent for the Miami-Dade County Economic Advocacy (HAP)
The Closing Company is a full service escrow, title and settlement service provider offering a broad range of legal and closing services to consumers and the real estate industry. The company is committed to reducing the stress and unpredictability of real estate transactions and development work through a streamlined closing process focused on problem resolution and prevention. Utilizing sound legal practices, modern technology and a dedication to a relaxed closing environment, The Closing Company has put together a team dedicated to every buyer, seller and real estate professional in a real estate transaction The company services a steady base of investors, real estate professionals and mortgage lenders. The company is a member of Florida Bar, Florida Land Title Association, NILTA Solutions, SSI, Title Action Network and American Land Title Association. Closings are conducted at any of our offices located in Kendall, Brickell, Doral, Coral Gables and Ft. Lauderdale.