Let’s get our game back on and let us be a part of your recovery closing team. Save $700* on your closing and use a trusted , reliable and experienced Florida title insurance firm with 15 years in business . Our company is attorney owned and operated Martyn Verster, Esq, has been practicing law for over 30 years.
What does a Florida title insurance company do as part of their service?
- Order the title search
- Title examination by Attorney or Licensed Title Agent
- Prepare title insurance commitment and comply with all requirements
- Tax search
- Order mortgage payoffs for open mortgages and all liens
- Request Homeowner/Condominium Association payoff letters for maintenance fees
- Inquiry Homeowner/Condominium Association for special assessment and litigation information
- Check for municipal liens, code violations and open permits (i.e. City of Coral Gables or City of Miami Beach, Florida)
- Coordinate the loan closing and title insurance for the new lender
- Prepare all legal documents, e.g. loan documents, affidavits, power of attorney, bill of sale, deeds, corporation resolutions
- Determine FIRPTA documentation and impact on the buyer in reference to the Internal Revenue Service
- Prepare the Closing Disclosure (“CD”) or “HUD” (this closing statement form now used only for cash transactions)
- Pay off open mortgages, liens, judgments and HOA dues as part of the settlement process
- Conduct the physical closing with all parties to the transaction
- Disburse closing funds and pay off all parties
- Record the deed and mortgage and all other necessary documents with the Clerk of the Court
- Issue owner’s and lender’s title insurance policy (approximately 8-12 weeks after closing)
Please call 305-271-0100 or email us for more information.
*$250 settlement fee offered for new purchase/refinance files received through 10/15/17. This fee does not include title insurance, wire fee $25, title search $150 or the lender fees. For a comprehensive and final quote please request a quote