The Closing Company are the trusted experts in FHA loans!
Relax! The new FHA loans can make your life easier and we will close you fast and economically at your house or office.
3 reasons to trust your transaction with The Closing Company:
- Experience you can count on. No one has more, period. Our knowledge and experience of the FHA loan process and how it affects your closing. In fact in the past 2 years alone, The Closing Company has been recognized as an industry leader by CNN, Fortune, the Miami Herald and Entrepreneur magazine!
- In-House Experts You Need. Within our office walls are attorneys, processors, and closing experts. We do not outsource these essential functions like so many others do. At The Closing Company, these experts personally manage your transaction from start to finish, making sure all goes perfectly.
- Personal Service You Will Appreciate. Larger firms may break your transaction into pieces that are then handed off to dozens of unknown people, inside and outside their office. At The Closing Company, our team approach guarantees your file will be managed on a 1-on-1 basis, with a minimum of people, which minimizes errors and saves time. You will know the name of your processor and will be able to communicate with him or her as you desire.
We will do it all, for a reasonable and all-inclusive FHA settlement fee of $675:
- Attorney-supervised closing
- Dedicated closing coordinator in-house
- Mobile closer. Close at the convenience of your home or office, 24/7.
- Professional and efficient service
- State of the art technology
- Shipping, handling and delivery
- Wire transfers, as needed
- Closing document CD
About the new FHA program
The new FHA legislation approved by Congress and the President on 7/26/08 can provide buyers and borrowers an excellent opportunity to buy or refinance their property at lower rates with excellent terms. It offers an estimated 400,000 debt–strapped homeowners more affordable mortgages and lower monthly payments through innovative loan programs.
What does the new FHA legislation mean to homeowners and buyers?
- The FHA can insure up to $300 billion in mortgages
- The new home loan amount limited has been increased to $625,000
- $3.9 billion in aid is being sent to neighborhoods hit hardest with foreclosures to fix run down properties
- New lenders offering adjustable rate loans will be required to tell borrowers how high their payment can get under the terms of their mortgage
- $180 million in pre-foreclosure counseling to distressed homeowners
- First-time home buyers will receive tax credit of $7,500 for houses purchased between April 9, 2008 and July 1, 2009.